Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Time Goes By….

So, it would seem that I have fallen off the face of the planet!  Unless you and I are friends on Facebook, you would probably think that I am still 29, and only the mother of 2!  Well, you would be wrong--

I’m not going to tell you my true age—suffice it to say that birthdays aren’t much fun anymore!

The biggest news of the past year is that Heavenly Father sent me another completely perfect baby!  She started out kind of small, but Nora has made up for it!  Corban and Brynn were always busy babies without any time to cuddle with me.  Nora is just the opposite—she can’t get enough of her Mama! 

062

We’ve been on lots of fun vacations and had some great times with family.  Corban has finished a great first grade year and Brynn is so ready to go to preschool this fall! 

More posts to come.  Hopefully!

4 comments:

Micah said...

Well, it doesn't get much cuter than that for babies. Wow! Look at those rolls! I can't wait to kiss on her in just 16 days!

Parker said...

Cutie! The angle baby you always wanted, love her personality! :)

Go cute girl, congrats Mama!

Lee Ann said...

So glad you are posting. Keep it up!!! Love you tons

Micah said...

Keep it up! Post about all of the fun things starting up with your kids this Fall!