Friday, February 13, 2009

Trying to be tricky!

In trying to update my blog, I thought I'd find a new template for it. I found one that I loved and when I installed it, all my sidebars and other info was deleted! I almost cried! So, that's why the blog is so bare. I'll redo stuff over the next few days and hopefully add some pictures.

We're all good, but we do have some news about Corban. Although, if you read my blog, you probably also talk to me in person and already know that news!

Just for fun, here's a picture of Brynn on her birthday right before she burned her finger on the candle. After that she wouldn't even taste the cupcake! Poor girl--it was pretty traumatic for her. Here's a fun one of Corban, too.


1 comment:

Micah said...

Wow, I can't believe how much they have both grown since your last post! Why do kids grow so quickly? Is it so you get inspired to have more? You have an adorable family, and I am only partially partial. Love you!