Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just for Aunt Micah!




Stampede Weekend 2009! We had so much fun in Nephi--we went to the parade, the rodeo, the carnival and up to Bear Canyon! Thanks Reeds!

3 comments:

Micah said...

Gosh, all I have to do is complain that the voices in my head are asking for pictures of your kids, and you automatically oblige? Wish I knew THAT a long time ago! Hahaha! I don't know if I have ever been so happy to have pictures in my life. Talk about adorable kids! And I am not biased just because they are my favorite niece and nephew. They are precious! That picture of Kippy at the rodeo isn't too flattering...but we will still like him! Thank you for making my day! Love you!

Jami said...

What about me? Do you forget that I set up this blog so that I could also see your cute kiddos??? I see how it is. Anyway, of course you can come visit and stay here. When do you want to come? Next week I work Thurs, Fri. Then after that I'm going back to Mon, Fri nights so mid week would be great.

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to visit with you guys! I love the pic of Kenzi and Brynn! I'm going to add in my "THANKS REEDS!" as well! Your parents are great! This time my word ver is nisic! Interesting some more!