Thursday, May 20, 2010
Disneyland 2010
We spent a week in southern California this May. We went with most of Brian's family (17 people in all) and we had a great time. We went to the beach, Universal Studios and 4 days at Disneyland. We took 2 year old Brynn and she was a really good girl and could ride most of the rides. Corban had a blast! He was tall enough for almost every ride except Indiana Jones, California Screamin', and the Maliboomer. Next time I'm sure he'll be tall enough for Indy. His favorite rides were: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Mulholland Madness, Soarin' over California and pretty much every other ride! Brynn's favorites were the Dumbo ride, Peter Pan, Jungle Cruise, Pirates. The only one she kind of didn't like was the Haunted Mansion--she said it was scary! My favorite was the Toy Story ride! It was so much fun! Can't wait to go back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love looking through those pics! I especially love the one where Brynn has her eyes closed! Such cute babies! Looks like you had a great time!
I am so glad you had such a good time. Four days at Disney is just about right. Enough time to do all the things you want, but not so much that it gets boring.
Your kids are adorable. And little Brynn is a DOLL!!
All I can say about Brynn these days is that it's a good thing she's so cute or I may have given her back by now!
Wow, what great pictures! I felt like I was there, and really wish I had been! Corban looks so big! Tell them both to stop growing! Thanks for posting! Love you!
Looks like you guys had a great time. The beach looks cold though...very brave! Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment