Monday, September 24, 2012

A reasonable explanation

I’m pretty sure that only a few family members read this blog.  It’s more for me to have a way to keep track of pictures and things that we do together as a family. 

I didn’t post for a long time because it was such a pain to upload pictures and then figure out how to post using Blogger.  It just wasn’t worth it!

Then Micah (my tech-savvy sister) introduced me to Live Writer!  So, so, so much easier to blog now but still a nuisance to upload pictures.

Windows_Live_Writer_logo

A week or so ago, I finally figured out how to use iCloud with my iPhone—let me tell you—it has been a life-changer!  I only take pictures with my phone and now they automatically upload to my computer.  I don’t have to do anything and ~POOF!~ there they are!  I just click and add them to posts. 

No more excuses for blogging only once a year!

iCloudLove the Cloud!

2 comments:

Micah said...

I am so happy about all of these posts and think that you will keep it up...thanks to those white puffy things in the sky.

We all benefit from your wit and intelligence when you post, so on behalf of all of us, thank you.

Charloe said...

*snort* wit and intelligence? lol