It finally happened! After a very long and strangely warm fall, winter has finally come to our little valley. The children were ecstatic! Nora kept standing by the front door begging to go out. It was really cute! The cold didn’t even stop her—she just wanted to be outside.
My sweet girl loving the snow!
My other sweet girl loving the snow! Brynn spent a couple of hours playing all by herself outside. She was frozen when she finally came inside, but she loved it!
Corban had fun too!
Sisters and best friends too. Doesn’t get much better than that!
Where’s your coat? Silly Dad! Look at the beautiful fog on the mountain behind Brian. Gorgeous!
This snowfall happened a few days ago. While it’s stayed cold, it’s been warm enough for the snow to melt. I wonder when it’s going to snow again?
2 comments:
Four-letter word! And I've complaining that we are only 62 during the day. That is about twenty degrees cooler than our average right now...and it's FREEZING!
When it snows, I love to stay inside and watch. I'm not much of a stay-outside-to-freeze-while-playing type of gal.
Micah- and you spent how many years in North Dakota??..and claimed to love every minute of it??...:)
Charloe- good pics of sweet kids!
xoxo
Post a Comment