Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012

We decided to do things old school this year—meaning we actually went Trick or Treating around the neighborhood instead of wimping out and doing the trunk or treat.  The kids loved knocking on doors and the weather was mild enough that Nora got to go too!  Corban went trick or treating all over town with a friend.  We all had a blast!

IMG_1330

My cute kids!

IMG_1331

The nicest little witch!

IMG_1332

A delicious cheeseburger!

IMG_1333

A sweet little pig!

We had about 85 kids actually come to the door.  I was surprised at how many we had!  Luckily I bought plenty of Fun Dip candy to go around. 

IMG_1339

Part of the ward party was face painting!  So much fun!  Brynn asked for a witches hat.

IMG_1338

Corban asked for a bottle of ketchup and….

IMG_1340

a pickle, of course!

IMG_1341

Beautiful girl—she had a blast at the party!

IMG_1342

I thought this was cute—another little girl in the ward was a skunk.  Who knew that a pig and skunk would be friends?

And, of course, my kids haven’t touched their candy since they got home from trick or treating.  I’m not surprised since I threw away all of last year’s candy so they could use their Halloween buckets again this year!  Weird kids!

1 comment:

Micah said...

Throwing away candy? That's not even natural. I hope that doesn't happen this year!

What cute costumes!